This July will be the fifth Zenger Folkman annual leadership summit I’ve attended. These are powerfully condensed learning opportunities providing unique opportunities to:
- Gain deep insights and experiences from top global leaders in talent development
- Learn about the latest research on leadership, coaching, and culture development
- Participate, evaluate, or become certified in multiple award winning leadership programs
- Connect, exchange ideas, network, and learn from peers around the globe
- Chat with Jack Zenger and Joe Folkman about their decades of research and development experience
Zenger Folkman has just received 3 top awards at LEAD2016. For more than 33 years, Leadership Excellence, now a part of HR.com, has identified and recognized the top leadership organizations and their strategies and solutions in a yearly ranking by appropriate category. The prestigious Leadership Awards salute the world’s top leadership practitioners and programs. This year Zenger Folkman was recognized in three areas for their renowned leadership programs:
- Best Experienced/Senior Leaders Program
- Best Global/International Leadership Program
- Best Executive Coaching
You can participate in, evaluate, or become certified to deliver either or both The Extraordinary Leader/The Extraordinary Coach programs at the summit. This year we’ll be introducing Leadership Levers: Building Critical Strengths. You can participate in, evaluate, or become certified to deliver this new strengths development program. Elevating Feedback will also be available for participation, evaluation, or certification.
This year’s Leadership Forum & User Panel will help you learn from today’s global leadership experts during this exclusive forum designed for sharing fresh approaches to growing leadership talent:
- Jennifer Roberts, Director of Talent Strategy & Development, AT&T
- Ryan Cornwell, Organizational Development Lead, Sports Authority
- Dr. Tobias Kiefer, Global Learning Leader — Advisory, Ernst & Young
- Todd Zenger, N. Eldon Tanner Professor of Strategy and Strategic Leadership, University of Utah
The summit will run from July 12 – 14 with certification from July 11 – 15 at The Hilton City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. You can save up to $500 by registering before March 31. Click here for more details on the summit and registration.
I hope to see you in July.