If you’re interested in dramatically boosting personal, team, or organization leadership and coaching skills there’s an incredibly rare opportunity you’ll want to seize this summer. And you could combine this powerful Leadership Summit with vacation and leisure time in picturesque Park City — one of Utah’s top tourist destinations favoured by entertainment stars during Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival.
For little more than the cost of our one day public workshop you have an extremely unique and unusual chance to immerse yourself for three days:
• Hear from — and chat with — two of the leading international authorities in leadership — and especially the revolutionary new field of Strengths-Based Leadership: Joe Folkman (renowned psychometrician) and Jack Zenger (HRD Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Award from American Society of Training and Development).
• Hear a presentation on “How to Create a Coaching Culture” from, take The Extraordinary Coach workshop with, and talk further to, Kathleen Stinnett, leading international authority on coaching and co-author of The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow.
• Listen to and meet with Kevin Wilde, VP Organization Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer at General Mills — a company recognized as one of the top 25 in leadership development in the U.S. and one of ZF’s longest term Clients.
• Learn from the groundbreaking leadership development approaches used by The Gap (Eric Severson, SVP Global Talent Solutions, and Heather Robsahm, Director of Leadership Development), Safeway (Dan Cousins, VP Learning and Leadership Development), and Symantec (Sandra Hunter, Sr. Director, Leadership and Employee Development — featured in last week’s blog (Symantec Leaders Show Extraordinary Results).
• Participate in two of three of Zenger Folkman’s core workshops; The Extraordinary Leader, The Extraordinary Coach, or The Inspiring Leader (click here to get more info and download brochures). Our standard fees for two days of these public workshops alone will cover this Summit fee and most of your hotel costs!
• Have breakfast, lunch, or dinner — or just chat time — with me to discuss what you’re learning and how you can apply the powerful leadership development approaches from this Summit.
• Network and share best practices with senior leaders and leadership/organization development professionals.
• Spend time with senior ZF executives, Bob Sherwin and Barbara Steel, co-authors of the highly acclaimed How to Be Exceptional: Drive Leadership Success by Magnifying Your Strengths.
• Network and enjoy dinner at Jack Zenger’s “manor estate” home on 80 acres overlooking Midway and the Wasatch Mountains.
This is not a massive convention with hundreds or thousands of people. It’s small and intimate for less than 100 participants. So register now to ensure a seat!
4th Annual Leadership Summit
July 29-August 1, 2013
Hyatt Escala Lodge, Park City, Utah
(30 minutes from Salt Lake City airport)
I attended last year’s powerful Summit and it was outstanding. This year’s session is growing, but it’s still a very manageable size. I hope you can join us for what is fast becoming one of this field’s premier leadership development events.