We’re now planning our fall series of webinars, briefings, and public workshops. You can see what we’ve got planned in our Coming Events section.
I pulled together, updated, and condensed our research, workshop materials, and key learning from The Extraordinary Leader and The Extraordinary Coach development systems into a 60 minute complimentary webinar. To provide this executive summary of two powerful new approaches I’ve boiled down to 5 keys to strengths-based leadership development and 6 steps to building a coaching culture with exceptional leaders.
In this webcast I’ll cover:
• The key leadership competencies that cause leaders and their team/organizations to flounder or flourish.
• The dramatic impact and performance differences between “good” and “extraordinary” leaders.
• Why building on natural leadership strengths is up to three times more effective than fixing weaknesses.
• How developing just three existing strengths can catapult a leader’s effectiveness from the 34th to the 80th percentile.
• The Companion Competencies, cross-training, and non-linear approaches that move a leader from strong to exceptional.
• How to correct the problem of many 360 feedback tools and coaching.
• How much difference does coaching really make? (Hint: eight times higher levels of employee engagement and commitment is the first point …).
• The Coaching Skills Gap — why most managers believe they are providing coaching but most employees disagree.
• Development distinctions between Training, Mentoring, and Coaching.
• Six keys to building a coaching culture with exceptional leaders.