Are you and your team struggling with constant changes in leadership, direction, and priorities? Are customers, other departments, or your senior management demanding more and more of all of you? Are the pressures of life squeezing the joy from your day?
Join us online Thursday (December 3 from 1:30 – 2:30 Eastern Standard Time -5:00 GMT) for 60 minutes to recharge, refocus, and re-energize. This is the first time I’ve delivered a complimentary webcast in a few years. We don’t have any others planned.
Drawing from my new book, Growing @ the Speed of Change: Your Inspir-actional How-To Guide for Leading Yourself and Others through Constant Change, I’ll outline concrete how-to solutions that combine inspiration with practical action plans – something we call “inspir-action.” This practical presentation, takes the tools of personal growth and development and applies them, so individuals and teams can deal with, and thrive in, a culture of constant change.
We currently have over 800 people registered and there is only room for 1000 participants. If you or anyone in your organization is interested this may be the last opportunity to register. Many are assembling teams in a meeting room or broadcasting the presentation to a large group to:
• Get practical approaches to improve morale, increase engagement, and boost energy.
• Foster a culture of continuous growth by developing shared leadership approaches.
• Reinforce a desired workplace culture with key messages and approaches that encourage positivity, team work and a “can-do” spirit.
• Encourage personal commitment to organizational change and improvement efforts.
This complimentary webcast will cover:
• Thriving in Turbulent Times
• Shifting Perceptions: Seeing Beyond the Obstacles to the Opportunities
• Change Choices: Lead, Follow, or Wallow
• Wallow Words: Ten Popular Excuses for Avoiding Personal Change
• Everyone Must Lead: Leadership is an Action, Not a Position
• Nine Steps to Personal Leadership
• Using This Book to Develop Leaders at all Levels
Space is limited.
We’re getting close to our technical limits for audience size. There currently is still some space left. Click here to register now.