How To Be Exceptional
Drive Leadership Success By Magnifying Your Strengths
Once in a decade, there’s a business book worth reading and remembering…
– Dave Crisp, Canadian HR Reporter – Read Dave’s full review at Some books deserve a long life: The next Good to Great?
From the leadership gurus of Zenger Folkman, How to Be Exceptional provides a revolutionary approach to leadership development. Instead of focusing on your weaknesses and how to overcome them, it focuses on your strengths – and how to build them.
Citing the kind of extensive research for which Zenger Folkman is famous, the authors prove that for every leadership competency developed, there are several significant related behaviors that enhance leadership effectiveness. In How to Be Exceptional, they offer a fresh new direction and concrete techniques for growing the full spectrum of your leadership strengths.
Readers will learn how to pinpoint their best leadership traits and choose the right development target. They’ll learn how to apply Zenger Folkman’s revolutionary “cross-training” method to grow their leadership competencies into the top 90th percentile.
I’ve read How to Be Exceptional twice already and consider it one of the best leadership books I’ve ever read. It is truly an eye-opener.
– Wayne Miller, Chief Administrative Officer, City of Essex
- Jim Clemmer’s review of How to be Exceptional
- The Globe & Mail – Harvey Schachter’s review of How to be Exceptional
- Canadian HR Reporter Dave Crisp’s review of How to be Exceptional
- Preview Chapter 1 for Free! Download the E-book here.
For Bulk & Corporate Sales of How To Be Exceptional, please contact:
Sharon Barna, Corporate Sales Representative
McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd.