Leadership and Culture Development for Higher Health and Safety
This fast-paced 60 minute webcast, challenges popular safety programs and provides practical steps to create leadership that aligns processes and people for healthier, safer, and more effective organizations.
Leadership and organization culture are THE critical X factors. “Soft” leadership and culture boosts or BLOCKS health and safety improvement efforts.
Safety is a leadership and culture issue. There are very few strictly “safety problems.” But there are many leadership and organization effectiveness problems that show up in accidents, sickness, and other symptoms of organizational failure, like incompetent doctors, ineffective managers sicken, hurt, or kill people.
Jim delivered this fast-paced 60 minute webcast, challenging popular safety programs and providing practical steps to create leadership that aligns processes and people for healthier, safer, and more effective organizations.
View this presentation now to:
- Find out how a major international company worked with The CLEMMER Group to drop Lost Time Incidents by 70%!
- Define what strong leadership skills and a peak performance culture looks like for your organization.
- Get practical tips, tools, and techniques for leadership and culture development leading to higher health and safety.
- Assess your personal, team, or organization’s leadership skills and culture against world class standards and research.
- Pinpoint health and safety performance gaps and priorities to be addressed.
- Learn how to better integrate and coordinate your team or organization’s current culture changes and improvement programs to dramatically boost health and safety.
- Establish the key elements and priorities of your leadership development and culture change efforts.
- Identify and address the barriers to energizing and mobilizing people to building healthier and safer workplaces.
- Clarify/redefine technical, management, and leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Refocus and pull together health and safety improvement efforts.
Contact us to explore we might customize options for highly customized leadership/culture development and health and safety presentations, workshops, or management team retreats for your organization.