Are you interested in learning from world class leaders and practitioners in coaching and leadership skill development? Would you like insights to new and ground breaking approaches you can apply immediately and bring back to your organization? Do you want to see the latest research and practical applications that break traditional molds to produce measurably higher personal, team and organization performance?
If so, please join us at Zenger Folkman’s Extraordinary Leadership Summit and Coaching Symposium from July 20 – 25 in Salt Lake City, Utah. For less cost than a public workshop you have a rare chance to immerse yourself for three powerful days:
- Hear from — and chat with — Joe Folkman (renowned psychometrician and assessment expert) and Jack Zenger (HRD Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Award from American Society of Training and Development).
- Learn about the latest coaching skill development research and take our new Elevating Feedback and/or The Extraordinary Coach workshops with Kathleen Stinnett, leading international authority on coaching and co-author of The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow.
- Listen to and meet with Kevin Wilde, VP Organization Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer at General Mills — a company recognized as one of the top 25 in leadership development in the U.S. and one of ZF’s longest term Clients.
- Learn from the ground breaking leadership development approaches used by General Motors (Bill Huffaker, Global Director of Talent Management and Acquisition), McKesson (Andrew Wilhelms, Director, Management and Leadership Development and Michelle Freiberg, Director, Talent Assessment), and Salam International Investment LTD, (Suleiman AL-Khateeb, Executive Director, Corporate Strategic Planning & HR).
- Participate in Zenger Folkman’s research-based and practical workshops; The Extraordinary Coach, The Extraordinary Leader (includes our 360 assessment), Elevating Feedback, or Developing Yourself as a Coach (includes our 360 coaching skills assessment).
- Have breakfast, lunch, dinner — or just chat time — with me or Brad Smith (our Director of Client Development) to discuss what you’re learning and how you can apply the powerful leadership development approaches from this Summit.
- Network and share best practices with senior leaders and leadership/organization development professionals.
- Network and enjoy dinner at Jack Zenger’s “manor estate” home on 80 acres overlooking Midway and the Wasatch Mountains.
This is not a massive convention with hundreds or thousands of people. It’s a relaxed and intimate meeting in a beautiful setting. I’ve attended the last three Summits and they were outstanding. So register now (you’ll save $500 before March 31) to ensure a seat!
2015 Extraordinary Leadership Summit and Coaching Symposium
July 20 – 24
The Hilton City Center, Salt Lake City, UT