Given the popularity of my Thriving in Turbulent Times webcast on December 3rd (over 550 sites tuned in), I am partnering with the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) to bring you another fast-paced hour of ideas, inspiration, and how-to applications on developing leadership skills on February 12th. In this unique and rare webcast, I have distilled my last 30 years of work in leadership and organization development helping thousands of people and hundreds of organizations boost their effectiveness.
For this 60 minute complimentary webcast, I’ve condensed the key elements of personal growth (leading from the inside out), leading and developing individuals and teams, navigating change, and building organizational flexibility into five main sections:
1. Change Challenges and Choices
2. Keys to Leading Change
3. The High Performance Balance: Managing Things and Leading People
4. Soft Skills, Hard Results: The Power of Emotional Intelligence
5. Timeless Leadership Principles for Enduring Team and Organizational Success
CLICK HERE to get more detailed information about the agenda and to register.
In December, many locations used the webcast as a team event by gathering people in a conference or board room and projecting the presentation onto a screen. You may want to do the same with supervisors, managers, and executives for this session.
REGISTER HERE for reminders about this event and the link to join in the webcast.
Is the rate of external change exceeding your team or organization’s rate of internal growth?
As we start a new year – and new decade – it’s impossible to predict where all the change swirling around us is heading. But one thing is certain – the pace of change is going to keep accelerating. To thrive in these turbulent times, teams and organizations must change perceptions and behaviors to change results. Now – more than ever – everyone at all levels must be a leader. Everyone must embrace leadership as an action not a position.
We have three ways to help grow teams or organizations @ the speed of change in 2010:
1. Use my new book, Growing @ the Speed of Change, as a powerful team or organizational change tool. Click here to find out why when everyone in your organization accepts, expects, and acknowledges the reality of constant change, you’ll see dramatically higher engagement, performance, and results.”
2. Arrange for Thriving in Turbulent Times webcasts customized to address specific team or organization issues and change goals. Click here for a closer look at this very cost effective way to get tailored messages and powerful approaches to personal leadership, change, and continuous growth.
3. Draw on my speaking and facilitation experience with customized practical leadership keynotes, workshops, or management retreats. Click here for a look at keynote and workshop topic areas. Click here for a look at options and approaches I’ve used to facilitate over 200 management retreats for highly effective strategic planning, leadership development, culture change, service/quality improvement, improving health & safety, or building high-performance teams. Click on my Client list for a look at the hundreds of organizations I’ve worked with and click on participant feedback for reviews of my customized sessions and their effectiveness.
Now more than ever, teams and organizations must rapidly adapt to constant change – or be changed. How flexible, change adaptive, and resilient is your team or organization? Contact us to explore how we can help you grow your team or organization @ the speed of change.
Help Haiti While You Learn: Halifax, February 1
If you’re in Nova Scotia, you should check out the Speak Out For Haiti full day workshop. You can take in a day of some of the best professional and personal development available in the region and help the efforts in Haiti while you learn.
Ten of the top keynoters, trainers and facilitators in Atlantic Canada will be donating their time and resources to provide professional development opportunities like leadership and communication to personal development including stress management, personal leadership and living well.
This is a joint initiative by the Business Events industry in Atlantic Canada, represented by CAPS (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) and MPI (Meeting Professionals International) Atlantic Canada Chapter, in association with the Canadian Red Cross and local industry partners. Go http://www.SpeakOutForHaiti.com for more details and to register.